iPhone 5 is going to be announced tomorrow! So now the hottest topic on planet: iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3!
Who will stand out? Who will be the king of smartphone in 2012?
For your info, I was iPhone 3G user and recently changed to Galaxy S3..
Galaxy Note or Note 2 is not even in my consideration coz the size is too outrageously big! I know some ppl may say it is good & fitted well in their pocket blah blah blah..
But for me, sorry, too big.
So I have been using S3 for almost 2 months now..
The conclusion is:
- iPhone app store has more apps than Android market
- iPhone 4s is equally smooth as S3 or maybe iPhone slightly smoother than S3 (ICS firmware.. not Jelly Bean)
- S3 has way more battery power than iPhone.. Lasted me quite well
- S3 has bigger, sleeker screen than iPhone!
- S3 is much lighter than iPhone! iPhone is so heavy!
So the golden question: Should I buy iPhone 5 or S3 or Note 2?
It all depends on individual but for me, if iPhone 5 screen is bigger with faster processor & RAM, I will go for iPhone 5 coz the apps in app store really is way too many compared to Android!
But since I have bought S3, I will stick to this phone for quite some time.. hehe
Only my wife will have headache now choosing which phone to buy.. LOL
So lets wait for tomorrow announcement!