How to order books from Kamal Bookstore
Studying far from KL is a major problem for medical students to buy their books and the sad thing is Kamal Bookstore is the only large bookstore that supply medical books in Malaysia..
So I either go there one shot and buy lots of books or I order and ask them to courier to me..
So the steps are..
- Email to email@example.com and ask the price of ur books.. please tell them the edition as well..
- Then they will tell u the price, the postal fees and method of payment
- U can pay by banking into their Public Bank account or Online transfer money to their Public Bank Account..
- Then u email back the banked-in slip or the online transfer ID, the book u wanna buy, the edition, ur address, name, handphone number.
- They will email back to u once they got ur email..
- Wait for 2 working days not including the day u got their reply email to get ur phone call from the courier agent..
- Collect ur book! Woola!
The reason to state the edition of ur book is that I ordered from Mediclink before , ECG Made Easy.. Then I did not tell them the edition, assuming they will give me the latest one..
In the end when I open my bundle, I got the older version of ECG Made Easy.. WTF? Pissed me off!
Anyway, if u wanna buy from Mediclink, the handphone number is 012-2835794..
The advantage of MedicLink is that u get ur books first before u pay the money.. While Kamal is u pay first before u get ur books..
But MedicLink does not have a great variety of medical books!
Kamal Bookstore details:
Monday to Saturday : 8 am to 8 pm
Sunday : 8 am to 2 pm
Kamal Medical Book Supplies Sdn Bhd. (government contractor) aka
Kamal Medical Bookstore
138, Jalan Pahang (opposite General Hospital KL),
53000 Kuala Lumpur.